- ParoTravel Infosolutions Private Limited is committed to protecting your privacy, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously. This policy explains how we use customer information and how we protect your privacy.
- ParoTravel Infosolutions Private Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.This policy is effective from 1st April 2017.
USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- We require certain information to allow us to process your bookings. ParoTravel Infosolutions Private Limited collects the details provided by you including, name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site and/or our app and other sites accessible from them. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used.
- We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback.
- We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about ParoTravel Infosolutions Private Limited products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone (including SMS) or fax for these purposes. Your confirmation e-mails (which may include details of taxi bookings or other services booked through our websites) may include marketing material which we may feel will be of interest to you from other third parties.
- Your data may be used for the following purposes: accounting, billing and audit, credit or other payment card verification and screening, safety, security, health, administrative and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys, customer relations and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
- Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced back to your ISP or the large company or organisation that provides your internet access (such as your employer if you are at work).
- We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
- We like to receive feedback from our customers to help us improve our service. We may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax to ask your opinions.
- Please note there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons relating, for example, to advise you of alterations to taxis booked.
- We may also use and analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- The information that you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party. We may also allow access to your information by other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. It is possible that your data may be processed outside of Europe.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
We do not disclose any information you provide via the travelparo.com and/or the app to any third parties except:
- As part of our booking process and in order to provide our services information may be passed to a Co-Traveler (if you are a Car Owner) or to a Car Owner (if you are a Co-Traveler).
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime or upon requisition made by government agencies).
- We may share information with our international partner websites where you have made a booking through travelparo.com with a user of our partner websites or where you have used travelparo.com to interact with a third party.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of ParoTravel Infosolutions Private Limited, travelparo.com’s users, or any other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- From time to time, we make certain third party offers available through our site. If you choose to accept such an offer, we will disclose your contact and billing information to the third party who made the offer available to you.
- In using the travelparo.com, you consent to the collection and use of this information by ParoTravel Infosolutions Private Limited in the ways described above.